Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27637 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,207 (₨98,447) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (34 minutes ago)