Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27639 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,823 (₨86,195) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (27 minutes ago)