Cost of living comparison between Gwalior, India and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25658 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,438 (₨75,760) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)