Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 635 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26165 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,788 (₨75,627) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)