Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27581 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,592 (₨63,781) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 2 hours ago)