Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27067 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,281 (₨60,152) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)