Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27066 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,725 (₨65,487) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)