Cost of living comparison between Gujrat, Pakistan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16754 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,256 (₨120,904) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)