Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16836 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,003 (₨95,051) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)