Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.659 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,968 (元8,262) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)