Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.629 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,562 (元9,342) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)