Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.632 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,057 (元6,860) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 2 hours ago)