Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.765 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,696 (元7,485) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)