Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 830 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.620 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 145% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,749 ($2,086) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)