Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,792 (€858) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (30 minutes ago)