Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.349 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,733 (€921) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)