Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.899 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,274 (1,412 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)