Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.070 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 71% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,705 (1,423 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (41 minutes ago)