Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.676 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 138% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,692 (元13,337) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)