Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.309 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,343 (元20,119) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)