Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.558 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 166% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,203 (元16,887) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)