Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 88% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,120 (元10,814) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)