Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.747 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 136% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,699 (元13,725) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (32 minutes ago)