Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.032 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 176% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,426 (€1,970) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (38 minutes ago)