Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.373 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 205% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 49,634 (€2,562) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)