Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.111 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 177% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,795 (€1,838) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)