Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.181 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 213% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,902 (€2,522) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)