Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.777 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 173% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,742 (€1,576) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)