Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,251 (44,254 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (22 minutes ago)