Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 142% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,312 (R$ 7,629) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)