Cost of living comparison between Gramado, Brazil and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.808 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,409 (R$ 10,119) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)