Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.835 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 127% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,984 (R$ 5,824) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)