Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.314 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 106% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,950 (R$ 5,825) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)