Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.697 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 122% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,757 (R$ 6,101) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)