Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.369 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 114% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,944 (R$ 5,577) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)