Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.994 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 135% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,242 (38,474 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)