Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,441 (34,278 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)