Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,378 (39,086 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)