Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01273 EGP / CDF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,970 (1,175,565 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)