Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 EGP / CDF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,964 (979,476 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)