Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.426 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 112% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,500 (R$ 5,068) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)