Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,018 in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (44 minutes ago)