Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 17,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 11,928 in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)