Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.759 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 113% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,111 (€1,643) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)