Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.762 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 167% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,422 (€1,802) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (about 1 hour ago)