Cost of living comparison between Gijón, Spain and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.938 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 182% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,246 (€2,231) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)