Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.673 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 173% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,272 (€1,766) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)