Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.040 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 211% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,465 (€2,518) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)