Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.608 EGP / GIP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 271% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 55,677 (£2,463) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)