Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27861 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,241 (₨61,884) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)