Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.961 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,065 (RM7,842) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)