Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 830 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.169 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,939 (RM5,742) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)