Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.227 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 136% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,334 (RM9,069) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)