Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07677 EGP / GYD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 174% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,448 (578,989 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (29 minutes ago)