Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08660 EGP / GYD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 208% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,104 (497,748 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)