Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08534 EGP / GYD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 110% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,571 (393,395 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)