Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08609 EGP / GYD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 173% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,435 (411,626 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)