Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04331 EGP / GYD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 105% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,322 (769,462 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)