Cost of living comparison between George, South Africa and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.632 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,518 (R 30,897) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)