Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 469%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.692 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 249% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 55,803 (€2,573) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)