Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35213 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 85% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,092 (Php68,418) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (36 minutes ago)