Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34623 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 78% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,168 (Php66,915) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)