Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31679 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,521 (Php86,873) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lleida costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)