Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34873 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,223 (Php69,461) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)