Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 558 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.750 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,789 (4,588 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)