Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.754 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 62% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,888 (5,446 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)