Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.818 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,849 (4,535 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)