Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.584 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 119% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,607 (7,767 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)