Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 757 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.870 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,421 (6,827 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)