Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 732 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.564 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,932 (6,339 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)