Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.822 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,975 (4,557 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)