Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.312 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,415 (5,161TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)