Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.059 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 71% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,695 (5,277TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)