Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,670 (5,418TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (34 minutes ago)