Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02955 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,336 (552,868 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)