Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 319%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.473 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 143% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,420 (8,812 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)