Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.523 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 85% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,724 (6,130 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)