Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.587 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,507 (2,272 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (21 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)