Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.832 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,978 (P30,015) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)