Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 696 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.785 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,002 (P17,371) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (31 minutes ago)