Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.761 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 100% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,009 (P15,907) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)