Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.629 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 153% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,934 (P23,281) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)