Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.920 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 11,371 (2,900 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (36 minutes ago)