Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.371 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,018 (1,766 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (43 minutes ago)