Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.008 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,529 (1,939 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)