Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.049 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 17,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,901 (1,830 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)