Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.227 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,743 (2,157 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)