Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16200 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 145% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,803 (¥227,175) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)