Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16387 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,418 (¥124,595) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)