Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 722 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.568 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 239% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 55,089 (€2,815) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (26 minutes ago)