Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.802 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,777 (P10,976) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (44 minutes ago)