Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.769 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,482 (P14,406) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)