Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.521 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,288 (P14,654) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (43 minutes ago)