Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.747 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,031 (R$ 4,851) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)