Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.196 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 124% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,453 (R$ 7,015) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)