Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.629 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,522 (R$ 5,778) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)