Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.777 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 114% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,787 (R$ 6,022) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)