Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.401 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 110% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,334 (R$ 5,431) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)