Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.577 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,688 (8,802元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)