Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.775 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 61% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,199 (元8,720) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)