Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.803 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,872 (元7,803) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)