Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.681 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,929 (元9,297) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)