Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.681 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,918 (元8,176) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)