Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.638 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,461 (元9,272) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)