Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.589 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,468 (8,292元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)