Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 94% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,276 (元11,080) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (38 minutes ago)