Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.279 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,210 (元10,621) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)