Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.747 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,348 (元9,592) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (39 minutes ago)