Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.645 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,246 (元7,276) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (34 minutes ago)