Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 270% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 55,494 (€2,863) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)