Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.637 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 207% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,004 (€2,445) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)