Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.894 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 241% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,806 (€2,288) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (42 minutes ago)