Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.701 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 169% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,295 (€1,857) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)