Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.834 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 225% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,816 (€2,900) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (40 minutes ago)