Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.650 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 176% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,459 (€2,008) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)