Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,478 (9,371 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)