Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.933 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,845 (10,784 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)