Cost of living comparison between Fes, Morocco and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.899 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,926 (17,717 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)