Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.562 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,666 (11,312 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)