Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.336 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,727 (R$ 4,634) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 3 hours ago)